Let’s give thanks!!! In exactly two weeks we’ll be celebrating Thanksgiving with family and friends. Yes you should be thankful year round however; the reason for the season is to reflect on the countless blessings those big and small, blessings given to us and those taken away. Lives were changed significantly this year by natural disasters, economical bearing, physical diagnosis, etc. etc. etc. but through it all we prevailed.
Here’s my list of what I’m most thankful for:
- I’m grateful that I can take a bubble bath daily if I so desire with clean, running, warm water.
- I absolutely love the weather in Central Florida and mostly appreciate the brightness of our clear blue skies.
- The new relationships I’ve made.
- That I am getting better at living a healthier lifestyle physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- That I have arms to hug my loved ones and feet to take me places.
- I am able to help others any way I can.
- I don’t have to work multiple jobs to make ends meet.
- I can eat meals safely in the company of those I love whenever I want.
- Neither my plumbing nor electricity is turned off at any given point during the day.
- I don’t live in fear.
- I’m physically able to do almost anything.
- For the roof over my head, the food on my table, and our means of transportation.
- I’ve been blessed with life to pursue what I love everyday.
- Lastly, but by far not the least, I’m extremely grateful for my loving, kind, and supportive husband. My two beautiful sons who never cease to amaze me with their charm and wit. My siblings, in-laws, and very close friends for their never-ending support. You know who you are!!!! Finally, the love and the relationship that I have with my savior Jesus Christ.
For all this and then some, I’m thankful!